Dr YiChuan Wang
Lecturer in Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44(0)203 752 2449
- Address: Newcastle University London Campus
102 Middlesex St, London E1 7EZ
- Wang Y, Kung L, Wang YCW, Cegielski CG. An integrated big data analytics-enabled transformation model: Application to health care. Information and Management 2018, 55(1), 64-79.
- Wang Y, Kung K, Byrd TA. Big data analytics: Understanding its capabilities and potential benefits for healthcare organizations. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2018, 126, 3-13.
- Cheng X, Wang Y, Sankar CS. Using Serious Games in Data Communications and Networking Management Course. Journal of Computer Information Systems 2018, 58(1), 39-48.
- Ker JI, Wang Y, Hajli N. Examining the Impact of Health Information Systems on Healthcare Service Improvement: The Case of Reducing in Patient-flow Delays in a U.S. Hospital. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2018, 127, 188-198.
- Tajvidi M, Wang Y, Hajli N, Love PED. Brand value Co-creation in social commerce: The role of interactivity, social support, and relationship quality. Computers in Human Behavior 2018, epub ahead of print.
- Wang Y. Leveraging Big Data Analytics to Improve Quality of Care in Health Care: A fsQCA Approach. In: 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 2018, Big Island, Hawaii, US: IEEE.
- Hajli N, Wang Y, Tajvidi M, Hajli S. People, Technologies, and Organizations Interactions in a Social Commerce Era. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management 2017, 64(4), 594-604.
- Wang Y, Hajli N. Exploring the path to big data analytics success in healthcare. Journal of Business Research 2017, 70, 287-299.
- Wang Y, Byrd TA. Business Analytics-Enabled Decision Making Effectiveness through Knowledge Absorptive Capacity in Health Care. Journal of Knowledge Management 2017, 21(3), 517-539.
- Wang Y, Yu C. Social interaction-based consumer decision-making model in social commerce: The role of word of mouth and observational learning. International Journal of Information Management 2017, 37(3), 179-189.
- Wang Y, Rajan P, Sankar CS, Raju PK. Let Them Play: The Impact of Mechanics and Dynamics of a Serious Game on Student Perceptions of Learning Engagement. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies 2017, 10(4), 514-525.
- Wu Y, Wang Y. Achieving Market Agility through Organizational Mindfulness towards IT Innovation and Information Processing Capacities. In: 7th International Conference on Restructuring of the Global Economy (ROGE). 2017, University of Oxford, UK: ABRM.
- Wang Y, Hsiao S, Yang Z, Hajli N. The impact of sellers' social influence on the co-creation of innovation with customers and brand awareness in online communities. Industrial Marketing Management 2016, 54, 56-70.
- Kung L, Wang Y, Kung HJ. Exploring Configurations for Business Value from Event-Driven Architecture in Healthcare. In: Thirty Seventh International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS2016). 2016, Dublin, Ireland: AIS Electronic Library (AISeL).
- Lin Y, Wang Y, Kung L. Influences of cross-functional collaboration and knowledge creation on technology commercialization: Evidence from high-tech industries. Industrial Marketing Management 2015, 49, 128–138.
- Hajli N, M Shanmugam, A Hajli, A Khani, Y Wang. Health care development: integrating transaction cost theory with social support theory. Informatics for Health and Social Care 2015, 40(4), 334-344.
- Ker J, Wang Y, Hajli MN, Song J, Ker CW. Deploying Lean in Healthcare: Evaluating Information Technology Effectiveness in U.S. Hospital Pharmacies. International Journal of Information Management 2014, 34(4), 556-560.
- Hajli N, Lin X, Featherman M, Wang Y. Social Word Of Mouth: How Trust Develops in the Market. International Journal of Market Research 2014, 56(5), 673-689.