Dr Gu Pang
Degree Programme Director BSc (Hons) Marketing and Management (NN52)/ Lecturer in Operations Management
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1711
- Address: Newcastle University Business School
Room NUBS 4.18
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Gu is Lecturer in Operations Management at Newcastle University Business School. She has been the Degree Programme Director for BSc (Hons) Marketing and Management (NN52) since 2014.
PhD, MSc, BSc, PG Cert. in Academic & Professional Learning
- Sustainable Supply Chains/ Remanufacturing/ Reverse Logistics/ Closed-Loop Supply Chains
- Sustainability of food value chains
- Price Dynamics, Time Series
- Supply Chain Management/ Logistics
- Optimisation, Modelling, Vehicle Routing
- EU H2020 Project VALUMICS on understanding food value chains and network dynamics, €318,555, 2017 - 2021.
- Supanan Phantratanamongkol (Oct 2015 - )
Prospective PhD students
If you would like to do a PhD with me, I am more than happy to discuss with you about your PhD research proposal. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Logistics (MSc)
- Analytical Techniques (BSc)
- Casalin F, Pang G, Maioli S, Cao T. Inventories and the concentration of suppliers and customers: Evidence from the Chinese manufacturing sector. International Journal of Production Economics 2017, 193, 148-159.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting container throughput using aggregate or terminal-specific data? The case of Tanjung Priok Port, Indonesia. International Journal of Production Research 2017, 55(9), 2454-2469.
- Pang G, Casalin F, Papagiannidis S, Muyldermans L, Tse YK. Price determinants for remanufactured electronic products: a case study on eBay UK. International Journal of Production Research 2015, 53(2), 572-589.
- Ting SL, Tse YK, Ho GTS, Chung SH, Pang G. Mining logistics data to assure the quality in sustainable food supply chain: a case in red wine industry. International Journal of Production Economics 2014, 152, 200-209.
- Ramanathan U, Bentley YM, Pang G. The role of collaboration in the UK green supply chains: an exploratory study of the perspectives of suppliers, logistics and retailers. Journal of Cleaner Production 2014, 70, 231-241.
- Muyldermans L, Pang G. Variants of the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem. In: Corberàn À., Laporte G, ed. Arc Routing: Problems, Methods, and Applications. MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization, SIAM, Philadelphia, 2014.
- Pang G, Muyldermans L. Vehicle routing and the value of postponement. Journal of the Operational Research Society 2013, 64(9), 1429-1440.
- Muyldermans L, Pang G. A guided local search procedure for the multi-compartment capacitated arc routing problem. Computers & Operations Research 2010, 37(9), 1662-1673.
- Muyldermans L, Pang G. On the benefits of co-collection: Experiments with a multi-compartment vehicle routing algorithm. European Journal of Operational Research 2010, 206(1), 93-103.