Associate Clinical Researcher
- Dent BM, Ogle LF, O'Donnell RL, Hayes N, Mallick U, Curtin NJ, Boddy AV, Plummer ER, Edmondson RJ, Reeves HL, May FEB, Jamieson D. High-resolution imaging for the detection and characterisation of circulating tumour cells from patients with oesophageal, hepatocellular, thyroid and ovarian cancers. International Journal of Cancer 2016, 138(1), 206-216.
- Dent B, Griffin SM, Jones R, Wahed S, Immanuel A, Hayes N. Management and outcomes of anastomotic leaks after oesophagectomy. British Journal of Surgery 2016, 103(8), 1033-1038.
- Phillips AW, Dent B, Navidi M, Griffin SM. Surgical Proficiency in the Era of Centralization. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2016, 34(32), 3939-3940.
- Phillips AW, Dent B, Navidi M, Immanuel A, Griffin SM. Trainee Involvement in Ivor Lewis Esophagectomy Does Not Negatively Impact Outcomes. Annals of Surgery 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Dent B, O'Donnell RL, Ogle LF, Rourke ED, Ramesh HP, Moat M, Hayes N, Mallick UK, May FE, Reeves HL, Curtain NJ, Edmondson RJ, Boddy AV, Plummer R, Jamieson D. Detection and characterization of circulating tumor cells by imaging flow cytometry. In: AACR Annual Meeting 2014. 2014, San Diego, CA: American Association for Cancer Research.
- Dent B, Jones R, Wahed S, Jaretzke H, Hayes N, Griffin SM. Improved survival following oesophagectomy-outcomes of over 1000 cases in a single centre. In: Abstracts of the Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland. 2014, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Wahed S, Dent B, Jones R, Griffin SM. Spectrum of oesophageal perforations and their influence on management. British Journal of Surgery 2014, 101(1), E156-E162.
- Jones R, Dent B, Dunn L, Wahed S, Immanuel A, Griffin SM. The Role of Endoscopic Mucosal Resection in the Management of Early Oesophageal and Gastric Cancer. In: Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Annual Meeting. 2014, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Moat M, ODonnell R, Dent B, Ogle L, Curtin NJ, Jamieson D, Edmondson RJ. The Characterisation and Functional Assessment of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Cells Derived from Ascitic Fluid using Imagestream. In: 18th International Meeting of the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO). 2013, Liverpool, UK: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.