Dr Bo Che
Lecturer in Accounting
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1658
- Address: Floor 7, Room 7.24
Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
BSc in Chemistry
Msc in Economics
PhD in Accounting and Finance
Honours and Awards
University research scholarship awarded by Newcastle University in 2002;
Overseas research scholarship (ORS) awarded by the University UK in 2001, 2002 and 2003;
Chinese student scholarship awarded by the Great Britain China Centre in 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Market valuation of financial information in emerging captical markets;
International financial reporting and analysis;
Corporate governance in the transitional economy.
Introduction to Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists (ACC1003)
Core Skills for Accounting and Finance (ACC1004)
Intermediate Financial Reporting (ACC2005)
Corporate Finance (ACC2007)
Accounting Change & Development (ACC3018)
International Finance and Captial Markets (NBS8001)
- Che B. Secondary market and listed firms: The impact of stock market on cash flows, investments and production at the corporate level. In: Capital Market and Economic Development at the Transitional Period. 2014.
- Che B. Ownership Structure and Market Valuation: Evidence from Chinese Equity Market. International Review of Business Research Papers 2011, 2(6), 190-214.
- Che B. Ownership Structure and Market Valuation: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies. In: Gloabal Business and Social Science Conference. 2011, Beijing, China.
- Che B. Does Accounting Information Matter in Explaining Market Values in Emerging Capital Markets: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms. In: Global Development Finance Conference. 2010, Cape Town, South Africa.