Postgraduate Taught Courses
Designed to suit the interests of students looking to explore careers within the business world.
With a strong focus on employability, teaching informed by our latest research and academic quality assured by our professional accreditations, our Masters' courses offer you the best possible learning experience.
Each subject area listed below links through to detailed descriptions, contact hours and assessment methods.
Economics and FinanceEconomics and Finance
Business ManagementBusiness Management
- Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4107F
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4108F
- International Business Management MSc Course code 4047F
Human Resource ManagementHuman Resource Management
- Global Human Resource Management MSc Course code 5291F
Innovation, Creativity and EntrepreneurshipInnovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4107F
- E-Business (E-Marketing) MSc Course code 5175F
- International Marketing MSc Course code 5145F
Operations ManagementOperations Management
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc Course code 5154F
- Operations Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4120F
- Operations Management, Logistics and Accounting MSc Course code 5155F
Interdisciplinary programmesInterdisciplinary programmes
The Business School provides teaching input to the following Masters programmes offered by other Schools within the University: